As the world goes online amid the coronavirus pandemic, it is no surprise that politics is moving online too. Through the use of established data-driven campaigning techniques, politicians are hoping to adapt and thrive like the rest of us in this situation. Whilst political campaigners who already have experience using technology are going to double down on their data-driven tactics, those without that expertise are going to be doing some quick catching up.
(1) Adapting targeted messages
(2) Investment in underused techniques
(3) Increased risk of breaches, leaks and hacks
(4) Heavier reliance on digital consultants
(5) New and unexpected methods worldwide
To find out about these trends, read the article here.