Tactical Tech is an international NGO, with an office in Berlin, working to investigate the impact of digital technologies on society.
We regularly does privacy and digital security trainings and workshops with human right defenders, and we are looking for trainers who would like to collaborate with us from time to time, depending on project demand. We work internationally and are inviting applications from experienced digital security or privacy trainers worldwide to join our consultancy roster of trainers.
Interested Candidates should have:
- at least 5 years practical experience as a trainer, and at least 2 years experience as a privacy or security trainer;
- understanding of issues around data and privacy;
- experience developing curricula and have an understanding of adult learning methods;
- fluency in spoken English;
- ideally, proficiency training in a second language;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- experience in training different nationalities, gender and religious groups, ideally in a politically or culturally sensitive context;
- experience working and implementing a training with a team of trainers;
- flexibility in working hours and ability to travel;
- demonstrable commitment to Tactical Tech’s mission and values, including an understanding of the geopolitical contexts in which Tactical Tech’s work is carried out.
If you are interested in collaborating with us please email your expression of interest to be included on our consultancy roster to firstname.lastname@example.org (tag: Trainer) with your CV, references, letter of motivation (maximum one page) and approximate daily consultancy rate. Please submit these documents as a pdf. The PGP Key fingerprint for email@example.com is: B468 3189 57AF DB42 ACF2 DD8B 2F2E D124 AF9E C238.
Only successful candidates will be contacted, when project work becomes available. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to respond to individual phone and email inquiries.