Tactical Tech is an international NGO, with an office in Berlin, working to investigate the impact of digital technologies on society.
We are inviting experienced designers, who would like to be included on our consultancy roster of designers and contacted when project work becomes available, to submit an application. We are looking for designers with a variety of specialisations, please clearly specify your area of expertise in your application.
Interested Candidates should have:
- at least 3 years practical experience as a designer;
- ability to work with us on developing concepts;
- experience following design briefs;
- experience designing web and print materials;
- experience designing materials that have been used as a learning resource, public awareness or education for a variety of groups in different political and cultural contexts;
- fluency in spoken English;
- ability to deliver on time under tight deadlines, and be flexible and reliable;
- excellent communication skills;
- based in Berlin;
- an understanding of the geopolitical contexts in which Tactical Tech’s work is carried out.
If you are interested in collaborating with us please email your expression of interest to be included on the Roster to email@example.com (tag: Designer) with your CV, portfolio and your approximate daily consultancy rate. Please submit these documents as a pdf. The PGP Key fingerprint for firstname.lastname@example.org is: B468 3189 57AF DB42 ACF2 DD8B 2F2E D124 AF9E C238.
Only successful candidates will be contacted, when project work becomes available. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to respond to individual phone and email inquiries.