Tactical Tech is an international NGO, with an office in Berlin, working to investigate the impact of digital technologies on society.
We are inviting experienced animation designers to submit applications, who are able to work with us on our projects on demand.
Interested Candidates should have:
- at least 3 years practical experience as an animation designer;
- experience creating storyboards based on scripts;
- understanding of issues around data and privacy;
- experience developing animations that have been used as a learning resource, public awareness and education;
- fluency in spoken English;
- ability to deliver on-time under tight deadlines;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- an understanding of the geopolitical contexts in which Tactical Tech’s work is carried out.
If you are interested in collaborating with us please email your interest to be included on the Roster to email@example.com (tag: Animation Designer) with your CV, a portfolio and your approximate daily consultancy rate. Please submit these documents as a pdf. The PGP Key fingerprint for firstname.lastname@example.org is: B468 3189 57AF DB42 ACF2 DD8B 2F2E D124 AF9E C238.
Only successful candidates will be contacted, when project work becomes available. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to respond to individual phone and email inquiries.